SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST DEPARTMENT
The Educational Psychology Department of Laude El Altillo School offers support and guidance to anyone in the school environment: students, teacher and parents.
The Department carries out the following tasks:
- Recovery and reinforcement of educational psychology
- Individual educational psychology reports
- Treatment of psychological and behavioural problems
- Professional and career guidance
- Guidance for students’ parents
The school psychologist, Sebastián Gómez, (email@example.com) is in charge of the study support programme for children with learning difficulties. He also works with the educational psychologist Mª Jesús Neva to offer careers advice to Baccalaureate students and diagnose problems in learning.
If you have any queries, please consult our school psychologist and adviser, Sebastián Gómez at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org