Our admissions process:
- Make an appointment with the school Director of Admissions by telephone or in person.
- You will receive detailed information about the school in the interview, and a guided visit to see the facilities.
- We recommend you visit between 9 and 10 in the morning or at 5 in the afternoon.
- Fill in the details in the visitor’s sheet.
- You will receive a registration form and information about completing enrolment after the interview.
- The school will assess the application and offer a place if it is approved.
- Students who enrol between Primary and Baccalaureate must take an exam to check their level and skills, as well as an interview with the coordinator of the stage in question.
- After accepting the place, students must pay the enrolment fees and deposit to formalise and complete the admissions process.
For more information, call + 34 671 69 88 47