The main objective of LAUDE El Altillo School’s education project is the comprehensive education and upbringing of our students, and this is why the educational process is supplemented with a wide range of cultural, sports, artistic, humanitarian, environmental and recreational activities, essential in the upbringing of all our students.
Amongst the educational objectives sought after at the school, we can highlight the following:
- Promotion of trilingual education: Spanish, English and French
- Promotion of values that encourage respect for human rights and dialogue
- Encouragement of the students to cooperate with, and respect, others
- Help the students to develop self-assessment strategies, to be self-demanding in their studies and to value a job well done.
- Provide more experience, knowledge, imagination and comprehension
- Help students to develop active and analytical skills, as well as the capability to question, discuss, etc.
- Develop sports, cultural and artistic activities shaping the personality of the students.
- Provide solid and varied academic training based on the Spanish educational system syllabus.
- Train the students in the rational use of new technologies.
- Inform the students of the advantages of practising sports and of healthy habits.
- Encourage playing chess as a sport as well as an intellectual activity.
- Make the students aware of having to respect the environment as an essential element of human life.